Re: [lvs-users] How does the director server connect with eah real serve

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] How does the director server connect with eah real server ?
From: "Horst Venzke-Fa Remsnet Ltd" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 15:10:49 +0100 (CET)
Hello Hatt Tom,

That depends on what LVS Mode you use.

at LVS DR , the LVS Director (  aka "LB") the LB and realservers are allmost
the same network .
default Route of realservers  to network´s default route

at LVS NAT , the LVS Director (  aka "LB") realservers are not at the same
network ,
LB are in Front of the Realservers.
default Route of realservers  to LB ´s NAT network.

see http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review,
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately