Re: [lvs-users] DTLS Load balancing

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] DTLS Load balancing
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Simon Bernard <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:59:21 +0100
Thx a lot Julian for this accurate response.

Just to let you know, this is a mid/long term idea, but more I think
about it more I like it.
CID is still a draft. Before to go to the LVS implementation we need to
have DTLS implementation which support DTLS CID.

All of this is really new for me. I have some questions before to start.
(newbie's questions :p)

If I well understand IPVS  is a module of the linux kernel.

So the source code is directly available in the kernel repository [1] ?

I should use ip_vs_pe_sip.c[2] as sample ?

I looked at internet resource for kernel development there is a lot !
Linux Kernel Newbies[1] seems good. Any advice about how to tests my
code ? Are you using virtualization or something like that ?

Thx again for you time.

[1]
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/net/netfilter/ipvs

[2]