LVS
lvs-devel

Re: Making IPVS work with IPv6

To: "Joseph Mack NA3T" <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Making IPVS work with IPv6
Cc: "Simon Horman" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Julius Volz" <juliusv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:49:33 +0200
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Simon Horman wrote:
>
>  > [ Joe, I'm not sure that the LOCAL_IN stuff is really related
>  >  specifically to IPv6. But you do remind me that those patches
>  >  need to be revisited. ]
>
>  Agree, but we don't want Julius writing code for LOCAL_IN at
>  the same time we're moving the hook elsewhere.

Horms, when you take the mentioned patch, in which repository will it
go to first? In other words, which tree should I be using as my base
to always be up to date? Some netdev git repo or just Linus' main one
(git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git)?

Thanks,
Julius

--
Google Switzerland GmbH