LVS and ssl connections

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS and ssl connections
From: Mihai Petre <mpetre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:40:39 -0500
Guys ,

I understand that a LVS-NAT machine can serve 2 (or more) realservers.
For a normal www request there is no prob. We have a site that can be
accesses using ssl (tcp/443) where there is a database query tool on
it. Now my question :
I submit a long query on the first server and some easy one on serv 2
and 3 . For the LVS mechanism these 3 requests will have the same
weight ?
There is some considerations to be made for LVS on port 443 or the
traffic it's just like an http (with some encrypting on it ) ?

--
Mihai