- LVS accepting packets by transparent proxy
- tunnelling to 2 realservers
- squid running on both realservers
- ipfwadm to send the packets on port 80 to port 8080 (squid)
- arp-problem handled by setting arp-table-entry on client
When the client asks for (for example) www.cnn.com,
the LVS tunnels the request to one of the realservers.
There, the request is sent to port 8080, where squid
listens and answers. That's O.K.
The next request is sent to the other realserver, he
somehow does not send the packets to port 8080, but
sends them to the first realserver.
What's this? Is there a problem with the DEFAULT_GW
in lvs_tun.conf ?
The two realservers should be identical, and I
strongly believe that I have the same settings there!