Re: NAT routing not working

To: "Bruno L. F. Cabral" <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NAT routing not working
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:25:47 -0400
"Bruno L. F. Cabral" wrote:

> good, it is the expected behaviour :)

good. :-)

> ok. I also figured out what I was doing wrong. Redhat 6.2 has TWO
> ipvsadm on the stock distribution.

this is starting to be a common problem ;-\

Horms,
        You've changed the new LVS ipvsadm to complain bitterly if it's
working on the wrong ipvs?

> interaction for a few minutes, it will hang. is this normal?
> the commands that enable it

> ipvsadm -A -t 200.200.200.10:22 -s rr
> ipvsadm -a -t 200.200.200.10:22 -r 10.10.10.4:22 -m

telnet times out with lvs. If the problem with ssh has the same cause,
there's an idle timeout for tcpip connections, which you can change.

here's the posting from Julian