ip tunnelling to lvs clusters doing direct routing with VIP?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ip tunnelling to lvs clusters doing direct routing with VIP?
From: "Jeffrey A Schoolcraft" <jschoolc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:54:44 -0400
I wondered if this was possible and if anyone could point me in the right
direction.

I'd like to set up on lvs server that manages a cluster of lvs servers.  The
head node would manage in probably a wlc methodology.  The cluster servers
will each manage their own cluster of web servers with rr in a direct
routing scenario.  The idea is to start our way towards some sort of
geographical load balancing.  This is a baby step, but it would give me the
flexibility to point more traffic towards a faster node than wrr.

Jeff