Re: Proper way to add/remove servers

To: "Keith Barrett" <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Proper way to add/remove servers
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "David D.W. Downey" <david.downey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:23:30 -0700
Yeah, I'm doing that now. I'm wondering what would be the proper way to do
it normally WITHOUT using the html front end.

If you use the ipvsadm to add in the server IS there a way to flush the new
server setupp to the lvs.cf file?

---
DAVID D.W. DOWNEY                SENIOR LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
QIXO, Inc.                                      Home Page               =
http://QIXO.com
2192 Fortune Drive                          Company Email        =
ddowney@xxxxxxxx
San Jose, CA 95131                        Company Phone       =        +1
(408) 514-6441
USA                                                Company FAX         =
+1 (408) 516-9090
---