Verisign Certs

To: "Linux Virtual Server Mail List" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Verisign Certs
From: "David D.W. Downey" <david.downey@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:28:08 -0700
Hey all,
    The company is looking into adding on a Verisign certificate. Are there
any issues with this?
At the moment the one thing I've had trouble with in this is that the server
handles multiple domains coming through the VIP. How would I handle getting
ALL the domains their own certificate?

---
DAVID D.W. DOWNEY                SENIOR LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
QIXO, Inc.                                      Home Page               =
http://QIXO.com
2192 Fortune Drive                          Company Email        =
ddowney@xxxxxxxx
San Jose, CA 95131                        Company Phone       =        +1
(408) 514-6441
USA                                                Company FAX         =
+1 (408) 516-9090
---