Re: Verisign Certs

To: "David D.W. Downey" <david.downey@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Verisign Certs
Cc: Linux Virtual Server Mail List <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew S. Crocker" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:33:14 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, David D.W. Downey wrote:

SSL is established prior to any HTTP so you need to setup a seperate VIP
per certificate.

-Matt

> Hey all,
>     The company is looking into adding on a Verisign certificate. Are there
> any issues with this?
> At the moment the one thing I've had trouble with in this is that the server
> handles multiple domains coming through the VIP. How would I handle getting
> ALL the domains their own certificate?
>
> ---
> DAVID D.W. DOWNEY                SENIOR LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
> QIXO, Inc.                                      Home Page               =
> http://QIXO.com
> 2192 Fortune Drive                          Company Email        =
> ddowney@xxxxxxxx
> San Jose, CA 95131                        Company Phone       =        +1
> (408) 514-6441
> USA                                                Company FAX         =
> +1 (408) 516-9090
> ---

Matthew S. Crocker
Vice President / Internet Division         Email: matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx
Crocker Communications                     Phone: (413) 587-3350
PO BOX 710                                 Fax:   (413) 587-3352
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710                  http://www.crocker.com