LVS on 2.4.0: config question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS on 2.4.0: config question
From: Mailing Manager <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:26:51 +0100
Hi all,
        i'm very unhappy when i made a question, in bad english, and nobody
can help me...to solve a re-made the question! :)
I have a kenrl 2.4.0.ac9 with th elittle change form ipv-0.2.1 and the
compliation was ok.
I can load the module and i have already a littel test script to make a test
starting from port 9000 of my external ip directing the request to an
internal web server at port 80.The masquerading rule is ok.
The problem is that the lvs DOESN'T WORK, i know that is a problem of
configuration, but i need only someone that ahve a right iptables rule to
activate the LVS features!!!

thanks