Re: Using only 2 hosts w/LVS+heartbeat?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Using only 2 hosts w/LVS+heartbeat?
From: Wil Cooley <wcooley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:24:54 -0700
Thus spake Juri Haberland:

> I did this once as a proof of concept and it worked. It was a setup with two
> machines both running heartbeat to ensure availability, LVS and apache. LVS
> was controlled by heartbeat and balanced to itself and the other box. This
> setup would have been easily expanded with more real servers (running apache).

Did you use IP tunnel, NAT, or DR?

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@xxxxxxxxxxx
irc.linux.com                             #orlug,#pdxlug,#lnxs

ink, n.:
        A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic,
        and water, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of
        idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
                -- H.L. Mencken