Re: Problems with disconnections .....on LVS....

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with disconnections .....on LVS....
From: Draschl Clemens <clemens.draschl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:53:20 +0200
hi!

hmm. i never had this kind of problem. ssh normally keeps the
connection, if the interface is shutdown for a moment. try persisent
connection, or just add one service:port for each server. but in my
case, this only worked if i had zwo nics in my director. so i just took
rinetd, and it works fine.

clemens