Re: MySQL Replication

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MySQL Replication
From: jsc3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (John Cronin)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
> Michael McConnell wrote:
> >
> > There are many fundamental problems with MySQL Replication.
>
> <snip>
>
> didn't realise all this
>
> > I think i'd best take this discuss to another forum.
>
> this is important for us. Please keep us informed.
> Thanks Joe

I agree.  A discussion of problems with MySQL database replication
issues is welcome here, in my opinion.  While this may not be the
primary place for a discussion of this sort (ie you might get
better results in a MySQL list of some kind), we certainly
don't want to run anybody off for discussing this here.

--
John Cronin
mailto: `echo NjsOc3@xxxxxxxxxxx | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`