Re: MySQL Replication

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MySQL Replication
From: "Alexander N. Spitzer" <aspitzer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:20:11 -0400 (EDT)
how often are you running rsync? since this is not realtime replication,
you run the risk of losing information if the master dies before the rsync
has run (and new data has been added since the last rsync.)

                                        -alex

Alexander N. Spitzer                    Email: aspitzer@xxxxxxxxx
Unix Systems Engineer                   Phone: 617.349.9361
http://www.3plex.com                    eFax : 509.752.4680