Re: about Persistent connection

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: about Persistent connection
From: "VINOD P J" <vinodpj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:29:43 +0530
Dear Thomas,
        I tried going as per your instruction for how to unsubscribe from
the forum , followed the instruction , sent a null mail with unsubscribe as
sublect , around ten times. but still i am not getting unsubscribed. can u
manually unsubscrie me?
        pls help. Pls let me tell u people that , I am going out of the
forum only because my co-orporate mail id  has put some limitations on
incoming mails from, forums. I always appreciate the efforts of this group
and i ll continue the subscription form my personal account.
        Thanks & Regards,
            Vinod.