Strange kernel panic

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Strange kernel panic
From: Richard.Newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:25:44 -0400
Hi group.

I've just started playing with LVS and I have run into a strange problem.
The problem is directly related to attempting to use lvs-nat across
tokenring (I have also tried lvs-direct, same results :(. I'll give a
diagram below. I have a fairly simple setup with three linux servers on
e-net and two on tokenring. I have lvs setup on my dual tr-eth box. Using
lvs from the tokenring side to the ethernet side works perfectly. However,
clients on the e-net comming to tokenring servers panics the kernel at EIP
C023FB89. I have tried two different nics but the result is the same.

Has anyone seen this? Is lvs even supported across TokenRing?

I am running kernel version 2.4.18 and I have patched the latest lvs
version 1.0.2.

Network Diagram:

       PC RIP 192.168.0.1/24

       / \
      /   \  RIP 192.168.0.100/24             RIP of S2 192.168.0.101/24
     S2   S1 VIP 192.168.1.1/24

           |-
          -|
           |- S3 RIP 192.168.100.103/24