RE: Problem with e100 driver and W2K Clients !

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Problem with e100 driver and W2K Clients !
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:10:47 -0700
> With the Standard eepro100 driver from Kernel 2.4.7-10 it

any particular reason you are using 2.4.7-xx?  the 2.4.9-xx kernels are rock
solid and so is the eepro100 built into them...

> the Destination host is changed to the realserver. With the
> e100 driver the
> destination is NOT changed, it is still the VIP Adress !

no idea, maybe julian or wensong or joe has an idea.

> Why e100 driver :
> We are using Compaq Servers with On-board Intel PRO/100
> Network card. And
> wants to use the managment functions of the e100 driver.

I was just thinking to myself... what the hell, why the e100?  What
management features do you gain?  Is it the compaq snmp type stuff?