RE: Question about LVS-DR setup

To: "'djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <djo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "''lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' '" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Question about LVS-DR setup
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:19:36 -0700
Sorry for the format, I'm using exchange web mail.  (at least it isn't HTML
.. I think...gulp)

You will need only one NIC, two preferably if you are running
LVS-NAT/masquarading.  The LVS code takes care of distributing it and
translating if you are doing LVS-NAT.  If you are using LVS-DR then you
should use public IPs.

If this comment doesn't explain the setup then please reply with a network
diagram / traffic flow of what you are thinking about.

Peter