Re: Rif: Re: Kernel oops and subsequent crash with IPVS

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Rif: Re: Kernel oops and subsequent crash with IPVS
From: "Alex Kramarov" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:25:18 +0200
maybe, for all the redhat users, the lvs site could also host precompiled
ipvs modules, since to compile a kernel is a pretty heavy task of alot of
people. Or, at least give people detailed  documentation on how to do it (i
have descrined it already here
http://www.in-addr.de/pipermail/lvs-users/2002-August/006422.html )

I am not even starting to talk about convincing RedHat to put the latest
version into their kernel - this would be too good to be true ...

I am using the procedure described in production for a heavy system
(5MB/sec, about 3000connections at peaks), have NEVER had  a problem with
ipvs.

Alex