Re: Rif: Re: Kernel oops and subsequent crash with IPVS

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Rif: Re: Kernel oops and subsequent crash with IPVS
From: "Alex Kramarov" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:48:03 +0200
> Nothing would ever get done with LVS if we made up binaries for
> all the distributions. That's their job and they get paid money for it.
>
> If anyone wants to make them up and post a URL, we can link to it.

no problem. From now on, http://mail.incredimail.com/howto/lvs/install/ will
host the instructions and precompiled modules for the latest RedHat kernel
(right now there is smp i686 only, i will expand it to include others), at
least until RedHat will include non-beta version of lvs (generally, i think
that they are not doing it because they want to push their piranha product).

Alex