Re: Large HTTP Uploads timeout

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Large HTTP Uploads timeout
From: Matthew Crocker <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 13:17:38 -0500
When you say LARGE HTTP GETs have a problem what is your definition of
LARGE?  Are you seeing problems with all files > MTU?  Maybe the problem
is being caused by packet fragmentation?

Just a though.

--
Matthew S. Crocker
Crocker Communications, Inc.  / Vice President

Voice: 413-746-2760
Fax: 413-746-3704
Web: http://www.crocker.com
E-mail: matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx