Large HTTP Uploads timeout

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Large HTTP Uploads timeout
From: "Jacob Coby" <jcoby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:58:05 -0500
One director, two real servers, LVS-TUN

Once I added load balancing to our webserver, somewhat large uploads (11k I
know doesn't work, probably 3k or so may not either, still testing) timeout,
giving a "Server cannont be displayed."  Smaller uploads (page requests,
etc) all work OK.

I've disabled the firewall (ipchains) on both the director and the
realservers, and I've reviewed the configuration, but I'm at a loss as to
where to look next.  Uploads worked great when we were running on one
server.

Thoughts on where to poke around would be greatly appreciated!

-Jacob