Re: SV: Set hashtable size in ip_vs.h?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SV: Set hashtable size in ip_vs.h?
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:19:35 +0100
Jernberg, Bernt wrote:
Hi,

If this apply for 2Gb/s?

I'm not entirely sure if I understand this question? Do you want to know if increasing the hash table size is going to make a difference in lookup speed when 2Gbit/s of incoming valid traffic (means every packet matches a template entry) hits your director?

I would worry more about the amount of RAM you put into your box to be able to sustain this rate? May I ask if you plan on deploying it and if so, how is your setup?

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc