RE: SV: Set hashtable size in ip_vs.h?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: SV: Set hashtable size in ip_vs.h?
From: "Jernberg, Bernt" <Bernt.Jernberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:32:38 +0100
Hi,

Sorry for my Swenglish :)

We are using Gb- Ethernet and the backend servers delivers 2Gb/s to the clients.
I have two DL360:s with 2GB of memory each as lvs-machines.

I have deployed it at a customer sight which offers ftp,http and rsyc services.
They calculated that they will need 2^21 entries in the hash if it is supported.

Regards /Bernt