Java-Solved, SNMP?

Subject: Java-Solved, SNMP?
From: Florian Rommel <rommel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:41:47 +0300
hi everyone, we finally have our production systems behind the LVS and
even our Java applet works now. So thanks for everyones help a while
back.

Now onto my next question. I am looking for a wy of monitoring the
Loadbalancer via snmp. We have a monitoring system built around rrdtool
and i would like to add there things like if both real servers are up,
or if one is down etc. seen from the LVS. maybe connections would be
nice too. I have looked at the ucd-snmp module that is on LVS's homepage
but alas it will not compile , which could also mean that I am running
newer version that what it was written for. (I am running ipvs 1.0.7, on
kernel 2.4.19 with ipvsadm 1.21, whereas the module was written for ipvs
0.97). Anyway if tehre is a way of getting this kind of info into graphs
or if anyone has done this I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot

//FR