Re: Java-Solved, SNMP?

Subject: Re: Java-Solved, SNMP?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 06:43:06 -0400
"Rommel, Florian" wrote:

> sorry, yes of course.

thank you.

> PS: I have just completed a step by step tutorial/document for our internal
> purposes on setting up multiple virtually hosted websites all LVSd between 2
> servers. Is anyone interested ? I can adjust the document for general purpose
> and it is rather detailed, including everything from the Windows 2000 config
> to the LVS?

will it be publically accessable from the same URL for at least a year or two?

If so, how about I link to it from the HOWTO?

else: could we put it somewhere on the LVS webpages?

otherwise: please send me a copy off-line

Thanks Joe

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx