RE: lvs-rrd

Subject: RE: lvs-rrd
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:44:14 +0100

In fact, I am working on porting your lvs-rrd to snmp. And yes, I use snmpget
and rrdtools. And, I think I'm going crazy, for sure. But I'm French, so going
crazy is not a big problem.... Now, I think my data collecting script is OK
(even when adding a realserver or a service). Now, I have to do the graphs. It
is in prealpha state and I think I missed some things :). It is highly based on
Salvatore work.

All of it will be integrated in Nagios using serviceextinfo.

So, stay tuned, I hope to release it soon (but I can just spent a few hours a
week on it, and the scripts are... well... they are.)

François.