Re: ldirectord and squid check

Subject: Re: ldirectord and squid check
From: Morgan Marodin <mmarodin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:32:45 +0200
Hi.

It works only if I don't use the fallback server, because it use this feature every time a realserver goes down.

I've modified also the ldirector script in the "_remove_service" subroutine to delete the realserver instead of the "quiescent" method (it changes the weight of the realserver, but it doesn't remove it).

In this way if I fallback feature ... it doesn't work well, so I don't use it.

A yeard ago I have used ldirectord v.1.26 and there weren't these problems.
Anybody can help me?

I want to:
- use fallback only when all realserver go down
- remove the realserver from the list when it goes down (not change the weight)

Thanks, Morgan

At 20.17 16/04/2004, you wrote:
Morgan Marodin wrote:

> Do you think that it's correct?

does it work?

otherwise, you'll have to wait for someone who knows more about ldirectord,
sorry

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx