Re: RealServers making requests to Virtual IP again?

Subject: Re: RealServers making requests to Virtual IP again?
From: "Pedro Calvo" <petecg_76@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:23:49 +0200
the jacob's solution (
realserver#  iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp -d $VIP --dport 80 -j
DNAT --to ${RIP}:80
)means routing all traffic from this realserver with destination to the
virtual service, to be served by itself.
I'm interested in load balancing these requests from the realservers as
well. I mean, a request from a realserver to the virtual service on the VIP
to be served by any of the realservers in the pool.

Could there be a way in the realserver to redirect all packets to the port
XX to the VIP??
Many thx!