Re: LVS NAT packets not beein de-masquaraded

Subject: Re: LVS NAT packets not beein de-masquaraded
Cc: Shaun Donovan <SDonovan.HQPO02.HQDomain2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Johan van den Berg <vdberj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:04:37 +0200
Hi Horms

Thank you for the response! I was just concerned that nobody sees that as a actual problem at all!

If I knew enough about kernel development I would probably be able to dig in and find the problem myself, but I'm still too new in the whole debugging and testing of kernel code.

Kind regards
Johan van den Berg

Horms wrote:

Hi Joe,

this definately is a problem that needs to be investigated.
I don't have time right now as I am on holidays, but hopefully
I will get a chance to look into it in the next week or so.
But perhaps Wensong or Julian will get to it first.