RE: LVS via Direct routing

Subject: RE: LVS via Direct routing
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:00:27 +0100
1. You only need to worry about arp on the real servers. Your directors
*need* to respond to arp or they won't get the packets. What version of
RedHat? There are different solutions for each.

2. No.

I suggest you go to www.ultramonkey.org and read the documentation
there. It is all IMHO explained well. If you use RedHat instead of SUSE
for your directors, all the necessary packages are there for download.
But don't let me spoil your fun if you want to do it yourself.

Graham