Re: Choosing the appropriate scheduling method, general questions

To: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Choosing the appropriate scheduling method, general questions
From: Dan Trainor <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:12:20 -0600
Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

> failover is usually incorporated into an LVS setup.

Yes, I know.

> people using LVS usually don't tell us and we don't really care. I also
> don't know what your "not many" is.

My point being, most of all the documents that I've read in regards to
LVS are based off of someone using some specific distribution or
software package who's sole purpose is to support LVS, not so much
implementing LVS on an existing system as a whole.  This is the reason
why I had asked my question.

Thanks
-dant