One Real server getting all requests directly

Subject: One Real server getting all requests directly
From: Ramprasad A Padmanabhan <ramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:51:16 +0530
Hi all,

  I have been Using LVS-DR for SMTP load balancing with 2.4.x linux
kernel and no-arp on realservers

We have migrated one Realserver to CentOS 2.6.9x linux kernel ( without
noarp )  and everything was working fine
Suddenly yesterday all LVS requests were directly going to the CentOS
box even if I remove its entry from the LVS server
I assume that that the CentOS server was arping on the VIP .. but after
rebooting everything is again working fine now. I cant replicate the
issue.

Has someone faced this problem.

Thanks
Ram