Re: Ultramonkey, Piranha, Keepalived, oh my!

To: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ultramonkey, Piranha, Keepalived, oh my!
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:27:07 +0000
Ultramonkey is a pre-packaged complete implementation of LVS, heartbeat
and ldirectord. Which gives you (in order) load balancing, director
failover and real server monitoring.

Piranha is RedHats offerering of the same.

Keepalived is, I think, equivalent to ldirectord but I'm not sure as I
don't use it.

Hope this helps.