Re: Ultramonkey, Piranha, Keepalived, oh my!

To: dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ultramonkey, Piranha, Keepalived, oh my!
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:46:59 +0000
I use Ultramonkey for High Availability here and it works really well.
Agree about the GUI but then thats my job and I don't like using GUI's
when I'm not sure its doing things exactly correct! :)

Take RHEL 3 or WBEL 3 or Centos or whatever flavour you want. Follow the
Ultramonkey 3 install instructions which is basically download and
install a bunch of RPM's and then go play.

Read the How to's as well.

Graham