Re: Adding the filesystem to the configuration.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Adding the filesystem to the configuration.
From: merdan.atajanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:40:52 +0900
I did not try it myself, maybe the following link can help you and give some
idea.
http://linux-ha.org/HaNFS

Quoting Andrés Cañada <acanada@xxxxxxx>:

I already have a 60 nodes cluster working properly, with two
directors (master
and backup) and keepalived for failover, but I haven't found a good HA
solution for the filesystem that suites my needs.
What I'm using now is a NFS filesystem mounted in one of the directors (the
master one), but if it fails...
I can use a RAID of sgi's disk that actually is being used by 3 SGIs (but I'm
an absolute rookie with SGI and don't know how to use it). If I mount the
raid via NFS, should I mount it through one of the SGI's ip?, if so, there is
again the same problem: if that sgi fails?
How could I solve this problem?
Thank you to everybody!
Andrés.

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso
los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el
uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución,
reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra
persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este
correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje
recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution,
reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.