Re: Adding the filesystem to the configuration.

Subject: Re: Adding the filesystem to the configuration.
From: Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:19:49 -0500
I happen to have just received my first Coraid chassis.  I am planning
on testing it out later this week with software raid, lvm, and reiser.
If there is a particular config someone would like to know about, I
might be able to try it out before putting this system into production.
Heck, you might steer me toward something I like better than my current
plan.