Re: Adding the filesystem to the configuration.

Subject: Re: Adding the filesystem to the configuration.
From: Andrés Cañada <acanada@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:58:59 +0100
El Lunes, 14 de Noviembre de 2005 13:26, Joseph Mack NA3T escribió:
> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, [iso-8859-1] Andrés Cañada wrote:
> > I already have a 60 nodes cluster working properly, with two directors
> > (master and backup) and keepalived for failover, but I haven't found a
> > good HA solution for the filesystem that suits my needs.
>
> it's a big problem. The only good solutions are expensive.
>
> Joe
It seems to be an expensive and complicated problem to solve.
Ok! Let's supose that I install 2 NFS servers, one in lvs-director and other
in lvs-backup. And I mount the NFS servers through a virtual ip.
Could somebody help me telling me what would be the main problems as well as
maintaining the two servers synchronized?? (It wouldn't be a big problem
since there won't be too much traffic rsynced ).

Thank you very much.
Andrés.

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electr�nico, y en su caso los ficheros
adjuntos, pueden contener informaci�n protegida para el uso exclusivo de su
destinatario. Se proh�be la distribuci�n, reproducci�n o cualquier otro tipo de
transmisi�n por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted
recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el
mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the
designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use
of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and
delete all copies.