Re: Ldirectord and custom scripts

Subject: Re: Ldirectord and custom scripts
From: Francisco Gimeno <kikov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:42:57 +0200
hehe

by today I have though a little bit on that...
but my idea was having weigthed checks... so
-1 = NOK
0  = OK default weight
1 = OK weight 1
2 = OK weight 2

100 = weight 100
so, you can make checks returning a value depending on the load ( you will see
if it's a delay, the cpu usage or whatever ).. and then, the ldirectord
should assign it