Re: Memory leak

Subject: Re: Memory leak
From: abang <abang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:01:55 +0100
For the sake of completeness, I found the solution myself.

It was in the haresources config file. My entry

node1 ldirectord:: LVSSyncDaemonSwap::master IPaddr2::VIP

was wrong, because LVSSyncDaemonSwap is using eth0 as default. But eth0 is not configured on my box. I use eth1. The correct entry is hence

node1 ldirectord:: LVSSyncDaemonSwap::master::eth1 IPaddr2::VIP

With this configuration I have no problem with the slab memory. "size-2048" is constant.

Winfried