Re: Memory leak

Subject: Re: Memory leak
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:20:35 +0000
On 11/01/2007 16:01, abang wrote:
For the sake of completeness, I found the solution myself.

<snip>

Thanks for letting us all know. I think the silence was punctuated by a lot of post-Christmas head scratching... there's a lot of people with a lot of LVS system out there, and it would seem nobody had seen the behaviour you did.

For completeness (and in Joe's absence) :-) can you say which version of ldirectord you were running?

Horms, you might want to take a look at it when we know - it might be something in LVS triggered by something ldirectord did (was told to do). If we don't find it there, then it'll be over to linux-ha.

Graeme