Re: load balancing using keepalived

Subject: Re: load balancing using keepalived
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 05:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 22 May 2007, Gerry Reno wrote:

It is a two realserver configuration, but it's not the basic configuration.
Is this a valid setup (maybe not your classic 'basic' config but a rather simple config nonetheless)?

yes it's fine. I was just pointing out that you aren't using the lingo the same way we are.

Do you see anything in my config that could be the cause of the lack of load balancing? Or is this really a bug?

don't know what the problem is. It's unlikely to be a bug or other people would be complaining about it too.

Can you try with two external realservers, rather than one external and one localnode?