Re: load balancing using keepalived

Subject: Re: load balancing using keepalived
From: "Dr. Volker Jaenisch" <volker.jaenisch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 19:25:14 +0200
Hy Gerry!

Gerry Reno schrieb:
Ok, I tried switching the IP's for the realservers to two other machines on my LAN. I can ssh into these without problem. But now when I restart keepalived and try to ssh from any non-director-master clients to the VIP it just hangs. No info in any log, nothing. If I try to ssh to the VIP from the director-master it logs me into the director-master itself instead of one of the realservers. Very strange.
Do you have a sshd running on Port 22 on the 192.168.1.215? This may be the problem.

Regards

Volker

  inqbus it-consulting      +49 ( 341 )  5643800
  Dr.  Volker Jaenisch      http://www.inqbus.de
  Herloßsohnstr.    12      0 4 1 5 5    Leipzig
  N  O  T -  F Ä L L E      +49 ( 170 )  3113748