Re: [lvs-users] Firewall on LVS NAT

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Firewall on LVS NAT
From: Chris Chen <chchen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:36:47 -0700
Say, I've got a question--

Do you see this behavior with LVS-DR as well? I've got a few -DR
directors running RHEL4 and RHEL5 that are causing all sorts of
trouble with windows 7 hosts, and ACK FIN/ACK RST with SSL
handshakes--these problems seem to go away in testing with LVS-NAT,
but if you're having trouble with NAT in production, part of me is
wondering if we're heading down another dark path...

Cheers

cc

--
Chris Chen <chchen@xxxxxxx>