Re: [lvs-users] Firewall on LVS NAT

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Firewall on LVS NAT
From: Chris Chen <chchen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 10:55:56 -0700
I brought it up on this list a month or two ago, and it sort of
floundered a bit--

The problem we're seeing is a failure during the initial SSL
handshake, this is for IMAP over SSL (or, in that case, any
"anonymous" connection)--
They seem to get into a retransmit loop right after the client sends
the Change Cipher Spec message.

I didn't see it with any other client OS, and by that, I mean, if I
saw a timeout, the retransmit worked correctly and the handshake was
able to continue.

cc

--
Chris Chen <chchen@xxxxxxx>