Re2: using the vs from the vs-machine

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re2: using the vs from the vs-machine
Cc: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Gerd v. Egidy" <egidy.list3@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:37:20 +0200 (MEST)
Hi Joe,

> > My problem is that if i try to access the virtual server from the
> > virtual-server machine i can't get a connection.
>
> can't be done, changing to tunneling, dr etc wont help. You
> can't use normal routing on addresses that the LVS is controlling.

can you say how big the effort will be to make it work? is it just a
two-line patch in vs or something bigger?

i need it to install a ssl-proxy on the vs-machine because the virtual
servers are heavy-loaded with database and php stuff and the vs machine could
do the ssl encryption stuff because the load is very low on it.

Regards,

Gerd

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net