Re: Re2: using the vs from the vs-machine

To: "Gerd v. Egidy" <egidy.list3@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re2: using the vs from the vs-machine
Cc: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Tymm Twillman <tymm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:07:14 -0400 (EDT)
In this case, wouldn't it make more sense not to use VS at all and just
have the proxy connect to the different machines?  Might require coding
on the proxy side, but since you're already bringing data up to
userspace, it would probably be easier to mess with, and I'd expect it to
be slightly more efficient.

-Tymm