Re: I'm having a problem

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I'm having a problem
From: <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:21:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Wensong,

Basically it's not ssh specific.  I tried it with http and got
the same results.  If I use NAT instead of direct routing, it
seems to work fine.

I didn't conciously use and persistent port configuration
unless its a default rule.

It seems to be some funky arp related thing cause like I said, if I
disable the machine that it decides to go to, then balancing begins
to work, as soon as I bring it back up, lvs will only go to that
machine.

Same rules, except using the NAT method works fine.

Please tell me how to give you more information and I will.

The NAT method works fine for my requirements, but I'm still curious about
the weird behavior with Direct Routing.

Thanks
-jeremy

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx