Re: linuxvirtualserver.com

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: linuxvirtualserver.com
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: tc lewis <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:43:30 -0500 (EST)
i'm not sure how exactly something like this would work, nor do i have any
decent suggestions at the moment, but i would definitely be interested in
being part of some sort of public group for the linux virtual server
project, or loose connection between people involved with it, be it
commercially or via consulting or non-commercial or other, or anything,
really.

-tcl.